…Where your practice meets the horizon.
Rent our beautiful Southern California Retreat Space for your next workshop or event. Breathe in the powerful ocean views and experience exotic themed spaces, as you roll out your mat and escape to far off places, only moments from your doorstep.
Nestled on 5 acres with stunning vistas to the Pacific, we offer space for outdoor yoga workshops, indoor classes and meditations and a fully equipped Peak and Balanced Body Pilates studio for your next workshop or event. A successful event or gathering needs an inspiration setting, where you and your clients can escape and find space to immerse in your practice.
Our beautiful space is the perfect place to host your own retreat or event – suitable for yoga, Pilates, tai chi, meditation, creative retreats and much more. This is an inviting space for you to run an inspirational event or workshop.
6 reasons to rent
1. Stunning location on sunny Southern California – with beautiful vistas and equipped facilities, our location is based on 5 acres allowing you to take your students and your experience to new heights.
2. Top-class facilities for you to run an inspirational retreat – including a beautiful purpose built deck space for classes, an indoor studio and meditation space and fully equipped Pilates studio our location is ideal for your next event or workshop.
3. Catering and dining facilities – Are you interested in offering an ayurveda, cooking, nutrition, juicing workshop? Our open plan, fully equipped kitchen with central workspace is ideal for hosting a group and equipping them with more tools in their wellbeing journey.
4. Delicious catering options – having healthy delicious food is a key element of a successful event. We can provide vegetarian catering options from brunches to appetizers a multi-course evening meal. All recipes are created by our main retreat chef, Jo Dombernowsky, who is passionate about good food, has published a cookbook and runs international cooking and nutrition workshops.
5. Easy to arrange – we can make the planning and arranging of your event straightforward and hassle free so you are fully supported and only have to worry about is your teaching/ workshop.
6. Your success is our goal – we offer different rate levels for you, so that no matter how big or small the event, it can be a success. If its your first event or a new idea you’d like to try, please contact us about our community rate option.
We are located in Vista, 40 minutes north of San Diego and 10 minutes inland from Carlsbad and Oceanside, in north San Diego county. We are located on 5 acres with stunning views, and have on site parking or can arrange park and ride services for your groups.
We know how busy life can be, and wanted to create a space where we could bring our travel experiences to you. A space to share your yoga journey with like minded souls, or to find sanctuary, from life’s stresses and pressures. A place to play, laugh, learn and grow.
Join us for long weekend retreats, day retreats or rent our space for your own event.
Choose the space perfect for you and your event
Rental rates include unlimited herbal tea, water and coffee (if desired) for your workshop participants. Our facilities include:
- Yoga & meditation Studio
- Fully equipped Pilates studio
- Stunning outdoor yoga deck with coastal views
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped Kitchen for nutrition and cooking events
- Massage/treatment spaces can be made available
- various indoor and outdoor terraces for practice or workshops
- garden area for led meditations
- comfortable indoor sitting and reading areas for meetings and theory workshops
- indoor and outdoor dining areas
Our additional services include:
- Overnight accommodation in our themed rooms, if desired
- Agreed catering services: Meals designed with your workshop or theme in mind
- Park and ride services, where requested
- Therapies such as massage and reiki
“I run two Jivamukti yoga retreats with Azul each year…I just love this place, all the yogis who come along to the retreat fall in love with it and always return. The staff are like your dream team staff, the meals are perfectly yogic, inline with a sattvic diet for the modern yogi, and delicous too. The accommodation is super cool, each room has a different theme. The studio is outside enough to soak the beautiful weather up, but also sheltered enough not to get too much sun. There is everything to love here, you can see and feel the love and thought that has gone into making Azul a truly special experience.”
Andrea Everingham, OneYoga Studio, Manchester
The price includes: Agreed facilities and unlimited herbal tea and water (and coffee if desired) for participants. The price also includes full use of pool and garden areas. Mats, blocks, blankets and straps available.
|Option||Description||No. of people suitable for|| Price
|Indoor Studio Space + Outdoor Yoga Deck|
|Community Rate Half Day (3 hrs)||Beautiful bright indoor space: 480 sq ft + Outdoor deck with sea views: 850 sq ft||18||Please email us for more info|
|Half Day (3 hrs)||Beautiful bright indoor space: 480 sq ft + Outdoor deck with sea views: 850 sq ft||18||200|
|Full Day (6 hrs)||Beautiful bright indoor space: 480 sq ft + Outdoor deck with sea views: 850 sq ft||18||400|
|Equipped Pilates studio|
|Community Rate Half Day (3 hrs)||Includes 4 Peak Deluxe Towers, Balanced Body Reformer, Peak Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel, Circles, balls, bands and rollers available.||8||Please email us for more info|
|Half Day (3 hrs)||Includes 4 Peak Deluxe Towers, Balanced Body Reformer, Peak Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel, Circles, balls, bands and rollers available.||8||300|
|Full Day (6 hrs)||Includes 4 Peak Deluxe Towers, Balanced Body Reformer, Peak Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel, Circles, balls, bands and rollers available.||8||500|
|Community Rate Half Day (3 hrs)||Kitchen includes stove, oven, work surfaces, all pots, dishes and utensils, central workstation and dining areas, tea & coffee bar.||up to 8-10 at central workstation, 20 for dining||Please email us for more info|
|Half Day (4 hrs)||Kitchen includes stove, oven, work surfaces, all pots, dishes and utensils, central workstation and dining areas, tea & coffee bar.||up to 8-10 at central workstation, 20 for dining||200 + 50 cleaning fee|
|Full Day (7 hrs)||Kitchen includes stove, oven, work surfaces, all pots, dishes and utensils, central workstation and dining areas, tea & coffee bar.||up to 8-10 at central workstation, 20 for dining||500 + 50 cleaning fee|
|The Full Retreat|
|Community Rate Half Day (3 hrs)||all facilities above||25||Please email us for more info|
|Half Day (4 hrs)||all facilities above||25||350 + 100 cleaning fee|
|Full Day (8 hrs)||all facilities above||25||600 + 100 cleaning fee|
Contact us for more information on venue hire, our services, and to book.