Going on holiday to Corralejo and feel like joining some inspirational beach yoga classes with world-class teachers?
- 90 min classes 8:00 am-9:30 am weekdays and weekends
- Easy meeting point, all equipment provided
- All levels welcome: our dynamic classes increase flexibility, strengthen, and balance
- Meet new people and share the magic and beauty of yoga by the ocean
- Flexible ‘drop in’ beach options and combination ‘retreat packs’ available
Email email@example.com or call 0034 664 537 728 for more information and booking
Be soothed by the sounds of the sea and enlivened by the morning sunrise as you experience the power and beauty of a beach yoga class by the atlantic ocean. Whether you are a beginner or more advanced, our instructors are here to guide and support you. Start your day stretching and energising your body with beach yoga in Corralejo. Gaze out to the tranquil sea and breathe in the fresh air whilst enjoying world-class instruction which will guide you to connect your body and mind and experience the benefits of yoga in your life.
When are the classes?
Sunday, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday: 8am – 9.30am (meet at 7:50 am).
- Experience a little of retreat life whilst you are on vacation by sharing our Lotus Yoga beach classes – open level Vinyasa style flow
- Meet your teacher at the Lotus Retreat and be guided to the beach to lay down your mat
- Classes are 15e per class, or 65e for 5 classes
- To secure your space, please confirm attendance by 16.30 the day prior by email or phone
- Should you wish to add in Pilates classes, please make this request at time of booking (Pilates €15 /Tai Chi €15)
Because we believe in the power of regular practice, we also offer selected additional spaces to our studio retreat programme – here you will share in all the benefits of our beach and studio yoga sessions, but with the flexibility of staying in your private accommodation.
The retreat programme costs €95 and must be booked and paid for in advance, and includes:
- All Lotus yoga beach classes (5)
- Sunday evening and Friday evening studio class (3)
- Monday evening Kundalini yoga class (1)
- Additional retreat meals can also be booked in advance to those purchasing a ‘Retreat Pack’ (Brunch €7 / Dinner (Sunday & Friday only) €15)
Please book your sessions before hand, via email or by phone. Please book your sessions by 16:30 the day ahead of the session to ensure we receive your request within office hours.
Enjoy more energy, a calmer mind, better sleep, greater flexibility, a happier mood and a healthier body with these inspirational oceanside sessions.
It’s the perfect way to add a healthy twist to your holiday, or to make sure you are keeping up your practice when you are away. And for locals it’s a great way to make sure you get to spend more time appreciating the natural beauty of your home, whilst building in some time just for you, to improve your energy and your health.
Our beach yoga classes take place on the beaches of Corralejo – a location just as convenient as it is inspiring. The classes are led by our Lotus Retreat team. We have brought together a team of the island’s best yoga teachers, with extensive training in various styles, ranging from hatha to dynamic flow yoga, yin yoga, to kundalini and Rocket yoga (ashtanga based). Drawing on these varying practices and methods, they combined create our unique programme, bringing together everything that the yogic system has to offer the body, mind and spirit.
Our instructors speak English and Spanish and make everyone feel at home with their easy-going nature and inclusive classes. The classes are suitable for beginners and more experienced practitioners with adjustments offered for every level of experience.
Guidelines & Information
Please confirm your drop in place ideally 24 hours in advance- in order to keep this as flexible as possible we do not ask for a deposit, but ask that you please give advanced notice if you cancel.
We endeavour to provide a drop in beach class as often as the sun shines, but in the event of adverse weather conditions, we will try to provide an alternative studio class. In the event that we have to cancel, we will contact you with as much notice as possible.
A refund given only in the following circumstances;
- Extreme adverse weather conditions
- Maximum numbers to guarantee student attention have been reached
- Unexpected illness (teacher)
It is advisable to give your emergency contact telephone number and complete our health questionnaire (supplied from the Lotus Retreat instructors & managers).
Please take medical advice before starting any new physical practice, Azulfit will not take responsibility for any injuries incurred during classes.
If you are joining a retreat programme, upon booking, please organise a suitable time to meet our retreat centre manager in advance of your first class. They will be happy to show you around the site and share with that week’s retreat class schedule.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you for our beautiful beach classes!
Where are the classes?
The meeting point is at Lotus Retreat on Calle Gallo 2, Corralejo, 35660.
Situated just off the high street and only 500m from the beach:
Off Avda Nuestra Sra del Carmen (the main street), walk away from Waikiki Beach, on Calle Carabela. Make a left on Calle Anzuelo, then a right on Calle Gallo. We are on the right hand side at no.2. Please try and arrive 10 minutes before class begins.
TEL: +0034 666 52 34 71
From there the instructor will take you to the beach and walk you back to the retreat after class. Please be there for 7:50am Sun to Fri (Yoga).
Please familiarise yourself with the location prior to the first class as a member of the team may not be contactable outside of office hours.
How much are the classes?
- 15 euros
- 65 euro per 5 classes
- 110 euro per 10 classes
Prices are per person (not transferable or shared). Payment is in cash and we appreciate the correct change wherever possible. Mats are provided.