Christmas in the sunshine… Enjoy a week of relaxation, rejuvenation and wholesome celebrations, taking time to bring 2018 to a positive close or maybe to get a head start on New Year´s resolutions. In addition to our comprehensive yoga and Pilates programme, we will have seasonally themed meditations and some fun activities to celebrate the holidays, as well as a wonderful menu of healthy, delicious and nourishing food.
This Christmas we will be celebrating two of the finest retreat experiences for you to choose from.
Fuerteventura, with its beautiful beaches and stunning sunsets provides the backdrop.
With a range of affordable options to suit a variety of budgets, we can help take the stress out of this typically busy time with our refreshingly wholesome yet fun approach to the festive season.
These special retreats include all our amazing classes and activities plus some special seasonal extras, including additional meditations to cultivate peace, compassion and gratitude during this special, but often stressful, time of year. We will also offer some festive activities (crafts and essential oils make and take workshop) to celebrate and enjoy some festive fun together.
You will also be able to enjoy some special meals, including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals. This will be traditional with a healthy wellbeing twist and will change the way you look at festive food - delicious doesn't have to mean unhealthy!
Included within the price for the week are:
- Seven nights' accommodation
- All Pilates, yoga and meditation classes
- Seasonally themed meditations and activities
- One-hour full body massage
- All class equipment (mats, belts, etc.)
- Surya Retreat
- Daily delicious breakfasts
- Lunches (takeaway options provided to allow you to visit the beaches during the day, weather permitting)
- 6 vegetarian evening meals including Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinner - with a festive vegetarian twist
- Lotus Retreat
- Daily delicious brunches
- 3 vegetarian evening meals including Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinner - with a festive vegetarian twist