Annie discovered yoga through the hatha style but has become a talented teacher and practitioner of ashtanga vinyasa flow. Annie integrates a dynamic series aimed at the development of strength (especially lower back and abs) with focus throughout the practice. Having studied ashtanga yoga she utilises the powerful flow of the surya namaskara (sun salutation) A and B from the ashtanga series.
Her main attention is to continuous flow with proper breath, aiming to develop a self-dependant unity of movements and breath under the guidance of the teacher. Annie is a well-respected power vinyasa flow teacher within the professional surfing and windsurfing communities and she is the featured yoga expert in a book about power yoga for surfing.
Annie is committed to her journey with yoga and regularly takes part in courses and workshops with inspirational mentors and world-renowned teachers. We are delighted that she chooses Azul as her base in between her studies, and always look forward to trying and sharing the new things she has learned.
- 2014: Anusara Workshop with Tara Judelle.
- 2014: Yin Yoga Therapy with Markus Henning
- 2012 and 2013: Workshops with Bryan Kest, the founder of power yoga
- 2011: Safa Fitness Austria – personal training course with Pilates, TRX and nutrition focus.
- 2009 – 2010: Beyond Ashtanga Yoga with Stefan D. Prowaznik
- 2005: Ashtanga Yoga Vienna, Shinergy Vienna
- 1998: Yoga Siromani, Teacher of Yoga, International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre