(Vegan, gluten-free, makes approximately 10 )
100g date puree
40g agave or maple syrup
A few drops natural almond essence
75g 70-85 % chocolate
50 ml vegetable milk
- Put the almonds in a blender with S-blade to make almond flour. You can make a fine flour or leave the flour a bit rougher for crunchier marzipan.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, date puree, agave syrup, and almond essence and turn to mix well.
- Make small ovals bars with the marzipan and place them on a plate or tray covered with baking paper.
- In a small bowl combine chocolate and vegetable milk. Warm in water bath to melt the chocolate and stir to mix. Use a teaspoon to cover the marzipan with chocolate. Top with almond flakes or desiccated coconut.
- Put in the fridge for the chocolate to stiffen.